For both men and women, the hair can be their best asset or worst feature. It is their literal crowning glory, which is why hair transplant in the Philippines has quickly become one of the most sought-after cosmetic procedures in recent years. Hair transplant provides a permanent and natural-looking solution to hair loss, which cannot be obtained through the use of wigs and hair regrowth formulas.
– The procedure to restore the thickness, fullness and symmetry, and stimulate healthy regrowth, of the eyebrows.
– The procedure to restore and improve the length and density of the eyelashes.
– The procedure focused on restoring hair in facial areas where hair is lacking or missing. For men, facial hair transplant can be further divided into the following categories:
– Recognized as the gold standard in hair transplant surgery, FUT, which is also known as strip harvesting, involves obtaining a strip of scalp from which grafts are harvested and transplanted to the recipient site.
– Unlike with FUT where a strip of hair strip is harvested, with FUE, individual follicular units are obtained and painstakingly implanted into the recipient site one by one.
Both FUT and FUE are performed under mild sedation, and may take up to 12-18 hours, depending on the type of transplant procedure being done.
Manzanares Hair Restoration Center specializes in a variety of hair transplant procedures for both men and women. Book an appointment today by calling (+632) 8706 1698.